Sending four emails with a scary “Final Reminder!” in the end, and just for $0.01 per email. B2B outbound marketing example.
Hey colleagues! Sharing a very creative example of capturing the attention of your potential B2B audience through email outreach.
- Get the list of your potential clients you want to communicate with.
- Send them $0.01 via PayPal, using their emails as recipients.
- Put your personalized B2B offer into a note in the payment.
- Become visible with those messages right into the INBOX of your potential client.
- See what you get as a result.
- Do it again. Be even more creative.
I see that it works because it worked to catch my attention as the Owner/CEO of Netrocket – B2B Inbound Marketing Agency – a potential B2B client of an agency that sent this to me.
I assume that it will work also in other B2B industries, and it seems very cost-efficient. You get 1000 emails delivered and followed up for $10 of investment. (Most of the money is never accepted, so I guess it goes back to the sender). Wow, let’s play a more creative marketing game.
Warning! This may generate more leads and revenue for your B2B business.
*This is not a 100% “to do” business recommendation; I don’t really know if it’s legal or not. You better check it with your compliance before doing.
Spend 3 minutes to see the video example I share. Let me know what you think?
PS: Also, share any other creative examples you see in your inbox.
Source: Daniel Dramshev on LinkedIn.