Unlock Cost-Effective LinkedIn Ads with AJ Wilcox’s Strategies
LinkedIn Ads are expensive. However, this might be highly effective for your B2B digital marketing campaigns.
“I probably spent $30M before I finally cemented the bulletproof LinkedIn Ads strategies that we use today”, – AJ Wilcox
Colleagues, I’m sharing some very useful info, which I’ve learned recently on a LinkedIn marketing masterclass with AJ Wilcox:
- Check out the type of ads you may use, where you spend from $3 to $16 CPC.
- Bid manually to get lower costs. Need to try to bid much less than recommended.
- Use text ads just for visibility. With CTR 0.025% and CPC $3-6. Nobody clicks, no spend.
- Exclude from your target audience: Sales, Marketing, Bizdev, HRs, Recruitment. They are very active LinkedIn users. *if they are not in your target for Ads of course.
- Use the bidding rules connected to CTR <0,45%-1%< to always pay least for clicks.
- Create separate campaigns to each level of positions you’re targeting: CEO, CMO, Manager.
- Use advanced tactics: upload lists for targeting, exclude competitors, and clients; and target leads which are not closed in your CRM yet.
Wow!! We have a chance to avoid all the most expensive mistakes on the platform and learn the most advanced LinkedIn Ads strategies for B2B projects.
Check out the other details in two checklists here:
*and check out their services also if you need some help with LinkedIn, they know what they’re doing.
Let’s learn something new! And grow online, together! Netrocket – Inbound Digital Marketing Agency
Source: Daniel Dramshev on LinkedIn.