CMWorld 2023: Insights on AI, Content Marketing, and More
What is connecting me with Coca-Cola, Zillow, Statista with Elizabeth Banks, and all the other cool people there.
You guessed it! Marketing. Our paths crossed recently in Washington, DC, all thanks to #CMWorld.
And the Coca-Cola truck was just passing by in the morning on my way to the conference.
But let me drop some bad news to warm up:
- B2B marketing playbook is dead.
- Content marketing is dead.
- SEO is dead.
- Copywriting is dead.
What is killing all of them? – Robots! AI, AI, AI, ai, ai ) lots of talks about it.
This is how the CMWorld has started for me.
To be serious, let’s start again with some first takeaways I’m really taking to my office from CMWorld2023
- AI is not only killing something, it opens much potential when we use it as a tool in our marketing and content creation processes for B2B or regular projects. It may seem obvious to you, but still many people use AI in a way that is killing their websites softly.
- Content = Marketing = Content = Marketing = Content (all kinds of content, all kinds of mkt)
- Video content is an incredibly powerful tool in B2B digital marketing. Leading companies should consider doing video marketing for their promotion and lead generation.
In Netrocket – B2B Digital Marketing Agency, we’re rechecking all our marketing processes again now to improve these three things I’ve mentioned here.
Stay tuned! I’ll share later this year, what has worked well for us and projects we serve.
PS: Sharing also a very emotional moment with you guys!) I won a little content marketing contest “Prompt Drawing” at the afterparty. Wow! That was cool.
Check out my drawing on the last pic.
Source: Daniel Dramshev on LinkedIn.